Ahhh naming your child. It is exciting to me but also can be soooo frustrating. Its something that is so permanent.... I'm afraid to mess it up! I was pretty sure we were set on a name, and in all honesty I'm sure we are... I'm sure in the end this name will be it. (I've even already purchased wood letters for her room and painted them.... that's how sure I was). I was this way with the boys... one name stuck out the entire pregnancy but I felt weird committing until further on. It was almost as if I had to get to know the baby as that name before fully feeling committed.
However, I'm still tossing around other names "just in case". I want to make sure this is it. I thought I'd share a little name poll to see what readers thought. Not all of the names are definitely on our list... I threw a random one or a few in there. I'd like to know your thoughts.... what would make a good little sister for Porter and Hudson?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Did you ever consider "Ryan" for a girl's name?? :)
ReplyDelete