When we got home from camping I had a package waiting for me... 25 high sensitivity pregnancy tests purchased on eBay for $4 from Hawaii. I snuck up to the bathroom and peed in a plastic cup and watched as the first line appeared. For a moment there was only one line. And I figured.... yeah, I didn't think it'd happen this month. Not after all this medication issues and my huge meltdown and the stress I've been under.
But the test said wait 5 minutes.
Just a moment after only one line appeared... I saw another begin to show up. And it got darker. And there were definitely two lines.
I really couldn't believe it. I uttered under my breath "Holy shit... how did we get so lucky again?!" I can't believe our fertility luck and I thank the Lord for it because of my lack of maternity leave we needed to get pregnant either this month, September or October. Still, my due date should be around May 2nd which puts me off work for a month without pay. It will work out. It always does.
I'm amazed. Feel so blessed. So excited. Hopeful. Curious. Excited. I can't wait to tell the boys in a few weeks, once we're much further out of the scary weeks. I'm so worried about miscarrying again. I thought that by the 4th pregnancy it wouldn't weigh so heavily on my mind but lo and behold, that is all I think about all day.
For now, I will bask in amazement.
Thursday, August 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment