With my last pregnancies I really didn't do anything exciting to tell Ryan. Our first pregnancy I don't really remember telling him. I'm pretty sure I took a test during the day because I remember Ryan and I taking a walk afterwards and just being amazed we were pregnant. That pregnancy ended shortly after.
With Porter's pregnancy, I woke him up (I had taken a test at like 1am) and told him. He was pretty out of it. And sadly, I don't even remember how I told him about Hudson's pregnancy.
However... I wanted this time to be exciting. I made up these "ticket stubs" for him and put them in a manila envelope, wrote "RYAN" on it and put it on the counter on top of his books for class. When he came home from work he saw it and said "What's this?" And I waited a moment in the foyer and then walked into the kitchen to see this big smirk on his face, him staring at the tickets. He said "Are you really?!" I nodded and said "I've taken 3 tests!" He said "What the heck! We only got one week of trying!" HAHA!
Friday, August 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment