Wednesday, September 7, 2011

6 Weeks

Symptoms and Feelings:  No serious nausea or vomiting yet.  I have felt a bit nauseous at night but I also take my prenatal at night and that's always made me nauseous.  I've felt nauseous a little throughout the day but munching on pretzels has helped.  

Cravings:  Nothing consistent.  Panera Smokehouse Turkey Panini.  Had that twice last week.  Salad.  Yummm.  Ice cream.  Nothing I need desperately, but I have these waves of cravings.  

Changes:  I feel fat.  So incredibly fat.  Do you see the size of the baby below?  A lentil bean.  Now why exactly is my stomach protruding so much?  And by protruding I mean, making my fat pooch stick out even more than it does.  So, bloated stomach + fat pooch= tubba bubba.  By the end of the day I'm so bloated I look about 4 months pregnant.  Gross.  I'm going to invest in a Bella Band soon I think so I can smooth out the middle HAHA!

Anyhow, this week our little addition is the size of a lentil bean. 

No comments:

Post a Comment