Wednesday, September 21, 2011

8 Weeks

Symptoms/Feelings:   Pretty much constant nausea.  I feel fat, cranky and nauseous all the time.  Exhaustion hasn't been too terrible this week but I've been so unmotivated to do anything other than basic needs. 

Changes:  Already went up a bra size.  8 weeks = DD.  Great.  I'm heading to Bras That Fit this week to get one that actually fits well.  Bought a DD at Target and the shoulder straps were way too long so I tried to rig it up but its still not fitting right.   Sadly, started wearing some maternity pants with the small elasticy panel (you know, the ones made for early pregnancy and even after delivery?).  I have very few pre-maternity pants I fit into.   

Cravings:  Nothing consistent.  Cravings seem to be on a by-the-day (or by-the-meal) basis.  I, so far, have been one of those "nauseous and HAVE to eat" type of preggos.  Eating makes my stomach feel better... so I try to snack throughout the day.  I keep pretzels and animal crackers at work although by the time I get home from work I'm starving (and nauseous).  

No comments:

Post a Comment