Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Wiggles

The past few days I have been feeling this little bubs fluttering around. I forgot what a sweet feeling these first movements are! I can't wait for the boys to feel the baby kicking!

Speaking of the boys, they are SO excited about the baby. When Ry and I got back from our anniversary weekend porter said to me "woah mom, your belly is getting so big!". It is so different this pregnancy- the boys really seem to be into the baby and excited about it. Porter was so little when I was pregnant with Hudson I really didn't get to experience his excitement. I can not wait for this little babe to get here because I know it'll be spoiled like crazy by two big brothers!

And speaking of baby... I thought I'd share some names we are tossing around. We are pretty sure of the gender but I'd like to document for memory sake.

Boys:
Finley
Sullivan
Jonah
Jude

Ryan likes Drake and Calvin but I vetoed both.

Girls:
Charlotte
Selah
Amelia
Hazel

 Ryan doesn't like Selah.

 So, if you are curious to know the gender, make a guess in the baby poll and then email me and I'll let you know! Otherwise, I'm going to wait for our 20 week ultrasound the 2nd week of December.

2 comments:

  1. ooh, i love the girls names. i especially love hazel... tom vetoed that one though :) i want to know! i did the poll already :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Hazel! I have some great quilts made by Aunt Hazel (your gma!)

    ReplyDelete