I'm a few days away from 16 weeks so I figure I'll do a multi-post. On Thursday night (errr... early early Friday morning) I snuck in to see LeeAnn at work so she could do an ultrasound. I had originally planned not to find out the gender but of course I'm too nosy. She was about 90% sure on her gender call. I went back this evening to have her scan me again to see if there was any change and she said she'd be 99% sure she is right. I'm going back in a week or so to see if there are any changes. So... if you haven't voted in the ExpectNet Poll (in the sidebar)... go do so now! You get points (gender is worth 400!) and the person with the LEAST points wins. So, if you guess the wrong gender you are smacked with 400pts. Birth Date, Weight etc... all that are points as well. Fun stuff! I'm not sure when I'll reveal the gender but we shall see. Ryan and I did spend the weekend discussing names and envisioning #3 as a specific gender in our family. Fun stuff!
I did have a doctor's appointment on Friday and have gained a disgusting amount of weight. ICK. Heard the heartbeat and that sounded great. My blood pressure, however, is of concern. It was 130/90 (which I thought seemed normal for me but she said my last few appointments were 106/68 or around there). So, they're keeping an eye on it and I go back the 2nd week in December for "the Big Ultrasound" and another appointment. The blood pressure thing makes me a little nervous as my co-worker (who is pregnant) was taken off work for her blood pressure being too high. Would be nice, if I got paid time off... but I don't. So... I can't afford to be taken off work. Hopefully it won't cause any problems.
Right now, Baby Barczak #3 is somewhere around the size of an apple or avocado.





No comments:
Post a Comment