Thursday, January 19, 2012

25 Weeks


  • This pregnancy has been harder on my body this time around. Not sure if it is because I'm older, or because I started out 10-15lbs heavier (thus making my current weight a bit higher) or because its just a different pregnancy.

  • My hips. Or groin. Or whatever... I don't know what to call it. My inner thighs area I feel like my legs are ripping off every time I try to lift them above a certain point. I can't move one leg out of bed or out of the car without the other swinging right next to it because it is too painful to stretch just one out.
  • My upper back kills me by the end of the day because my chest is so large and causing so much strain. I think I've been having Braxton Hicks contractions as there are many times I feel like my stomach is too tense to walk comfortably.
  • My outer hip area/lower back is doing the same thing this pregnancy as it did with Hudson... popping out of whack, sharp pains, painful to walk at times and put pressure on my hip joints. I have been seeing the chiropractor almost weekly to keep things aligned and it does help for a couple days. The "legs feeling like they're ripping off or folding inward at my groin/pelvis area" is what my chiropractor says "just a side effect of pregnancy" because of all the loosening of ligaments etc etc in the body making room for the baby and preparing for birth.
  • Heartburn.  Ick I've so had heartburn.  Which is uncomfortable and disgusting but at least I can pop a Zantac and it'll go away.
  • I feel huge.  Every time anyone asks my due date and I tell them.... they have some kind of comment that pretty much means "Oh you poor thing you're going to be HUGE by then...."  Yeah.  Tell me about it.
  • I've become super irritable and very short on patience.  And a bit weepy over things.  All typical, I guess.
  • I can't believe I have 15 weeks left.  FIFTEEN.  ICK.  It feels like so so long.  However, I have looked back a little on my journaling during Hudson's pregnancy and it was around this time I became pretty uncomfortable as well.  So, maybe I'm not too far off, though 15 weeks seems like so so long.
  • Baby sis has been moving around a lot, and I'm anxious for the boys to be able to feel her move. 




No comments:

Post a Comment