I've been terrible at updating. And taking belly pics. Terrible. I am pretty darn sure this will be my last pregnancy and I know I should document and embrace it for all it's worth but, man, I've felt like crud and am huge and uncomfortable and the last thing I feel like doing is taking a picture of myself and writing about how miserable I am.
However. Tonight in TJ Maxx I took a snapshot in a mirror. Voila. 28 weeks.
I had My doctors appt last Friday and, this is so disgusting.... I've gained 40 lbs already. Boy do I feel it, too. Tracy seemed unconcerned about the weight gain and I'm thankful for that. I already feel self conscious about it and don't need to be criticized for packing on the pounds.
I measured right on track (even though I'm told frequently I look huge, am popped right out there, are you going to make it until May 2, etc) and baby sis' heart sounded great. Hudson went with me to the appointment and he thought we were actually "getting baby sis" to take home lol!
I have been having good weeks and bad weeks with pain. Last week I felt fine but the week before I was so uncomfortable. This week, too, I have felt awful. My legs ache inside my thighs/pelvis/groin area. It feels like my legs are going to rip out of socket. My upper back is killing me also, which doesn't surprise me with the size of these tatas. I so can not wait to get rid of the boobs.
I have been having a lot of difficulty getting out of bed/moving/rolling over as it puts strain on my inner legs and feels like I'm pulling muscles or something when I try to change sleeping positions in the middle of the night.
I am now going to the doctor eery two weeks. What?!? That means I'm getting closer to the end!!! Third trimester, folks! Yesss!
12 more weeks. In one way it seems so far away. May. When I tell people my due date they always seem so surprised. But it also seems so close as well. I'm 2 weeks from 30weeks pregnant. And then that will be super close to 35/37 weeks when they start checking dilation (I was checked at 37 weeks with Hudson, was 3cm dilated so they let me schedule an induction 4 days later!). Im praying my body follows the same pattern as my last two pregnancies and i begin dilating early. I am so not against being induced if my body is beginning to make progress on its own. And luckily I have a doctor who is pretty flexible.
So... Really it isn't too far off I guess! I'm not sure what I'm most excited about... Meeting this baby girl or evacuating her so I can reclaim my body as my own haha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



It will all be over soon! I hear you. Soon you'll be posting on blogs at 4am :) I gained more weight with the last one too but it comes off quick .... You'll never sit down again :)
ReplyDeletei lied to people that asked and told them i was due earlier with vivi to avoid the 'oh you still have to far to go' comments! haha. :) but, when you have an early-month due date like the 2nd (she was october 2nd but born in september, max was may 2nd too)... it sounds so much further to say 'may' than 'april', know what i mean?
ReplyDelete