Another uneventful appointment. I am glad to be able to say that, though. My bp was back to more of my normal rate this week, and I was measuring at 37 weeks. I asked about induction at 38 weeks if I was dilated (as it went with Hudson's pregnancy), but she said "the rules have changed and we can't induce until 39 weeks." Rules schmules. She said she'd check me at 38 weeks and strip my membranes and hopefully, if I was dilated, it would kick start things. Well I'm going to spend the next couple weeks gathering any sort of home induction method I can find online LOL!
Luckily I'm not THAT terribly uncomfortable most days, YET, but I know I'm just entering Hell Zone and the next few weeks are going to be rotten. I'm trying to keep my spirits up but I hate feeling so tired, achy, out of breath and just... fat. Ugh. I don't think it'd be so bad if I was the type of person who actually enjoyed being a couch potato and liked to sit and do nothing all day, but I'm too much of a busy body to just sit. And right now I feel so immobile and uncomfortable and tired that I can't keep up with my motivation. I have so many things I want to be doing in the yard, or around the house, but I'm just physically not up to it. Its frustrating.
The boys are getting more and more anxious for sissy's arrival as well. They ask all the time when she will be here, and each doctor's appointment they get their hopes up that I'm heading there to "get the baby out" HAHA! I am ridiculously excited to watch them meet her for the first time!
I'm down to pretty much nothing to wear. Luckily I wear a lot of skirts normally, and have been able to wear a lot of my flowy, peasanty skirts on warmer days. Spring break has been nice since I can sit around in my jammies or Ryan's basketball shorts and t-shirts. I'm dreading the next few weeks of work because I have hardly any work clothes left that cover my belly or fit my thighs/butt/waist. UGH.
This past week I've been a crafting fool. I've made tons of baby bibs (and gifted a few to a friend expecting her first little girl this fall!) with lots of my scrappy pieces of fabric. They're easy and fun to make so I think I might just keep on making them and sell some on Etsy. I also picked out some of my favorite outfits for baby girl, up to like 12 months, and made matching headbands for the outfits. I was on a roll with felt and jersey knit materials. I will have to take pictures to share. And of course, once she fits into all the outfits I'll definitely be taking pictures! (because I'm pretty sure that's about how long a headband will stay on a baby LOL!)
So to sum up this week, uneventful. My next appointment is on Friday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


i remember at about this time when i was pregnant with levi just feeling like a big huge blowfish ... stuck on BLOW. seriously, i'm getting so excited to meet her (blog style) ... so i can only imagine how you and your boys feel. i hope the next couple weeks fly by!
ReplyDelete