Cravings:
Still totally craving Sour Patch Kids. Also anything bready.... bagels especially. Spicy stuff is a total turn off... we made tacos and rice the other night and I couldn't eat it. The thought of fajitas is disgusting.
Symptoms/Feelings:
No new symptoms.
I've realized throughout this pregnancy I've completely, 100% felt like this baby is a girl.
With Porter I was kind of "ehh" on either gender... didn't really have a for sure feeling but I'd always thought we'd have a boy first (and was kind of hoping for a boy b/c hilarious... Gap had adorable boy stuff that fall I found out his gender HAHA!).
Hudson... I soo wanted a girl but even when people told me they were SURE I was having a girl I felt completely and utterly doubtful. I think I knew he was a boy even though I was really hoping for a girl.
This baby.... I think and refer (in my mind, that is) to this baby as a "her" or "little sis". Is that nuts? Absolutely nuts. Poor thing is probably a boy and will end up being nicknamed little sis HAHA! I'm not sure if this feeling is mother's intuition (you know how some mom's say they KNEW for sure what they were having?) or a wishful thinking that a little girl will round out our family. I guess we'll know for sure in about another month!
Changes: Nothing major... I think I'm getting slightly more of a bump than just pudge and fat around the middle. I can't wait to be showing more and actually look pregnant and not just fat. I hate this stage.
Baby right now, at 13 weeks, is the size of a medium shrimp.



No comments:
Post a Comment