Wednesday, October 5, 2011

10 Weeks

Symptoms/Feelings:  Ughh.  This past week (or two) has been the worst.  Last Thursday I threw up for the first time (and unfortunately it was my faaaavorite, Panera... in the kitchen sink.  Ryan was not amused to have to clean it up.  That is pure love for ya!).   I think I'm having a bit of acid reflux- I had this when I was pregnant with Porter and I've noticed after I eat I end up with this tickle/burning in the back of my through and I can't stop coughing (and usually end up throwing up).  I picked up some Zantac and Pepcid AC and have been taking that before meals. So far it has really helped.  

The exhaustion has worn off pretty well.  I've been feeling much better, although some nights I've gone to bed early (which is so not like me).  Housework has totally slacked lately.   I feel like we've all been so busy with work/sports/photography etc that in our spare time we just want to sit and veg and spend time as a family.  I was afraid we had a permanent laundry pile in the living room last week.  Luckily, it finally made its way upstairs!

I feel hungry all the time, which is kind of annoying because I don't want to overdose on Zantac but I get sick if I eat without it.  I've been trying not to snack much, although it makes the nausea less noticeable.  Such a contradiction :) 

Changes:  I'm pretty sure I've gained a substantial amount of weight already.  I tried on some pre-preg jeans (seriously... I'm totally wearing maternity pants with the demi panel now!) and I could tell my ass and thighs had gotten larger as well as my belly.  I swear I Blow. Up. when I'm pregnant.  

Cravings:   Sour patch kids (yummmmm), Beef tips and noodles (I totally craved this alll last week and finally made it for dinner tonight.  YUM).  


The baby is the size of a kumquat (what IS a kumquat?)


No comments:

Post a Comment