About 2 weeks ago I started regular visits with the chiropractor. This was routine during my first two pregnancies. I thought at first I was going to get by without needing the chiro this time but alas, at 9 weeks my hip got out of whack which in turn caused issues in my shoulder/upper back on the same side- resulting in an awful lingering headache.
I've gone twice to the chiro and he has urged me not to sit crossing my legs since during pregnancy the joints etc all loosen in the hip area (thus a big reason I end up needing the chiropractor I suppose?). I've been trying hard to sit without crossing my legs but sheesh that's hard to do! I am not scheduled to go back until next week but I'm already feeling out of whack in my right hip now so I may end up getting adjusted a little earlier than planned.
Its just crazy to me that I'm typically totally fine in-between pregnancies but within a couple months of being pregnant I'm getting out of sort and unable to adjust it myself. At least I know what to do to cure it, right?
It was about 2 weeks ago that I started noticing some icky acid reflux/heartburn showing up. During P's pregnancy I had heartburn toward the end, and with H I had acid reflux (literally... could feel the acid come up my throat EEWW) toward the middle/end. This is so early for me. However, I met a friend for Panera one evening and after I came home I coughed so much on the acidy burning in my throat that I ended up chucking my entire dinner. Talk about ruining my favorite meal!! Since then I've been taking Zantac before every meal. It doesn't matter what I eat, if I don't take an acid reducer I'm inevitably coughing from "throat scratchiness" after eating.


No comments:
Post a Comment