Sunday, October 16, 2011

11 Week Appointment

Baby this week is the size of a fig.  

This has been a rough, rough week for me.
Monday night: started coughing for 2 hours straight until I threw up.  Went to bed and slept 12 hours.
Tuesday I only made it through half a day of work and made a doctor's appointment because I was achy, feeling sick, coughing a ton etc.  I was told it was just a virus.

After that appointment I had my OB appointment.  Gained another 5lbs (for a total of 10 EEEK!).  Everything checked out okay, had an internal exam and the midwife noted "Nice size baby."  Mmmkay.

Wednesday I went back to my regular doctor because I was feeling sicker.  Head was hurting and so was my ear.  I was put on an antibiotic for a sinus infection.  The nurse (Dr. Mike) I saw said the acid reflux I thought I was having was most likely sinus drainage that has turned into a sinus infection.  Weighed in 3lbs lighter than the day before.  The entire week I pretty much lived on toast, cereal and chicken noodle soup.  Any amount of coughing sent me to the bathroom throwing up.

Finally by Saturday I was feeling better and was able to eat some "real" food... ARBY'S!  YUM.


No comments:

Post a Comment